In the most general definition, the term “Spam” refers to a form of unsolicited electronic communication (frequently email) that is sent in bulk and typically for commercial purposes. We strictly forbid the use of our website and/or related services or resources for use in any manner that might be associated with the distribution, transmission or delivery of any unsolicited electronic communications. This includes, but is not limited to, spam in the following forms:
- text messages or SMS messages
- phone calls
You may not use any ReviewRaft.com resource or service to send Spam of any kind at any time. You may not deliver any form of Spam, help with transmitting or cause any form of Spam to be delivered to any visitors, users or customers of ReviewRaft.com.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (15 U.S.C. 7701, et seq., Public Law No. 108-187, was S.877 of the 108th United States Congress), e-mail sent, or caused to be sent,to through our website and related services may not:
- contain or use forged, fraudulent or invalid information within the headers;
- use or contain non-existent or invalid domain names;
- employ any techniques that would otherwise obscure, misrepresent, or hide any data or information that serves with identifying the communication’s point of origin and/or transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive address formatting;
- use any third party’s internet domain name, (directly or indirectly) or be relayed to, from or through any third party’s equipment, service or resources without prior consent of the third party;
- contain fake, fraudulent, false or misleading information in the subject line
- otherwise contain fake, fraudulent, misleading or false content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described here or within our site;
We do not permit unauthorized email mining, harvesting or collection of e-mail addresses or other data from or through this website or our servers or hosting resources. We do not permit unauthorized use of our website and related resources for purposes of compiling collecting, harvesting or obtaining any information about our visitors or users or subscribers. This includes, but is not limited to, our subscriber e-mail addresses.
We do not authorize, permit or voluntarily allow any attempts or efforts to use our website or related services and resources in any manner that could potentially disable, impair, burden, damage, or overburden any aspect of any of the services or resources, or that could potentially interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any related service.
If we believe any unauthorized or improper use is being made of our website or any related resource or service we may may, with or without any prior notice, take such action as we, in our sole discretion, deem fit and appropriate. These actions can include, but are not limited to actions such as:
- Disabling or deleting offending user accounts
- Blocking messages or communication to or from a particular internet domain, IP address or server address.
We may immediately terminate any account on any service or resource within our control which we believe, in our sole discretion, is:
- transmitting spam
- causing or allowing spam to be transmitted
- is otherwise connected with any spam or communication that violates this policy
Please note, nothing within this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail or other forms of electronic communication from or through, the ReviewRaft.com website and/or related resources. Failure to fully enforce this policy in each and every instance shall not be considering a waiver of our rights.
Any and all unauthorized use of our website and related resources done in connection with the transmission of unsolicited electronic communication, including any transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in fines or penalties. Administrative, civil and criminal penalties can be levied against the sender and those found to be assisting the sender.
Violators of the CAN SPAM Act may be subject to penalties from the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) and more. Criminal prosecution is also possible in the case of serious offenders. This could potentially result in penalties such as fines, forfeiture of proceeds, seizure and forfeiture of equipment used in the transmission of Spam and more. In extreme cases the worst offenders might also be sentenced to prison time.